Sunday, December 21, 2008

Woodstock

Yay! The computer is finally back home. I brought over the basket of 3 dozen cookies (see older post) in exchange for my computer but when my computer was handed over it was on and my iPhoto library was open - not good. There was an obvious shift in the vibe as soon as I noticed this and I suddenly couldn't look the dude in the eye and just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He very quickly tried to assure me that they hadn't been looking through my pics and it was just open because some other program they run opens all the other apps. in the machine. Intresting that only the pics were left open. Anyways, completely awkward moment at the cookie/computer exchange.

Here is a totally G-rated pic taken tonight. I went to dinner at my friend Mickey's parents house and his folks just got this adorable baby chiuaua (girl) named Woodstock. Aaaawwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment