Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting ready to meet the Russians

I'm leaving for Toronto on Friday morning to visit my father's side of the family. They're Canadians obviously but 1st generation out of Belarus. I haven't been back there since I was 17. One of my cousins is getting married and my dad thought it was a good time for me to make an appearance and for the rest of the family to finally meet Angelo. I'm getting prepared by doing laundry, and trying to clean up the house because I hate coming home to a big mess and am mentally preparing for a long weekend of Yiddish accentuated nit-picking and bickering or that's just how they converse but it always sounds like an argument, and 10 degree weather. BTW, it's in the high 70's in LA right now, I have all the windows open and am hanging out in a tank top and shorts.

And, did you see that David is also randomly posting on here too? I asked him to and Sonya too, although Sonya hasn't accepted her invite yet. They're the two biggest champions of the internet I know but my world may be very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment