Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OH HAI.


hey. amber told me i could post some shit on here i find on the internet. i am not sure if this is what she meant, but i am gonna do it anyway.
first. here is a recipe for one of the things my mom used to make me make for dinner. in like 1980. last year i dated a really nice girl for a minute. i made her make this for me. then i dumped her a couple weeks later. not cause the "tuna crunch pie" didn't taste good, it was perfect. there probably wasn't a good reason. she picked me up for a yoga class yesterday, a year after getting dumped by me, she dropped a "guy i'm seeing" reference. i thought that was cool.
anyway... tuna crunch pie. it's good.

two... amber doesn't get LOLCATZ. but they are hiring.
INVISUHBL JOB

i'll probably use this space to rip on my mom a little bit. since she is always commenting on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment