Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pics taken during my hiatus

It's POURING rain in Los Angeles tonight, really didn't expect that it was going to be raining with this much force. My cat is freaked out.

A weekend in the dessert with 2 of my favorite ladies. Need to make time for more of that in my life.

Making good on my promise of snow to Angelo


Retna & you guessed it

Went to visit SPARC with Retna and El Mac and sat in on a meeting with Judy Baca, and also met this man working on a huge mosaic. The space is in the old Venice jail, lots of great things going on there.


An Easter Bunny!


A walk around Lake Hollywood


Nastiness and pain

I didn't really meet 2 baby sea otters but I wish I did. That's the kind of cuteness that can make the pain of just looking at that toe go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment